UPDATED GUIDE T…
UPDATED GUIDE TO CONNECT TO TSUNAMIVPN USING YOUR G SIMS (OLD or NEW)
Attention to Globe users or resellers with customers that is using G!
You may follow this instructions:
1. Download the installer first – http://www.mediafire.com/?1zg6ifvthcz2hex <<— version 2.18.12
2. Install the TsunamiVPN
3. Open the TsunamiVPN (in Windows 7, you may run it as admin) and configure the following:
– Click File > Tools and Options > Ports and Proxy Settings
* Ports: LPORT 50 or 51 or 52 or 137 / RPORT 9201
4. Load the broadband with 20 pesos and use the 2 pesos. 18 pesos will be left to the load.
5. Register to POWERSURF15 by texting POWERSURF15 to 8888 and wait for the confirmation.
6. After receiving a text from 8888, reply with MB15 then send and wait for the confirmation.
7. Connect the Broadband
8. Open the Command Prompt and type these:
IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS press Enter
9. Disconnect the broadband.
10. Connect TsunamiVPN
11. Wait for 3 seconds then connect the broadband.
12. Disconnect all
13. Change the LPORT to 52 and RPORT to 9201
14. Repeat steps 7 to 11 until you are successfully connected.